Incidents
1643207068

Utility room burned down in Tbilisi (video)

A fire broke out in a utility room near a residential building in the Tbilisi microdistrict Mukhiani. Firefighters were mobilized on the spot. This was reported to Pia.ge from the scene.
1643096649

Two policemen detained in Georgia for the fact of violence against a d...

Two policemen in Georgia were arrested for the fact of violence against a disabled person in the Tbilisi subway. Giorgi Gamezardashvili, deputy head of the State Inspectorate, stated this at a briefing.
1642840552

Illegal firearms and ammunition seized in Tbilisi and Imereti

The police seized illegal firearms and ammunition in Tbilisi and Imereti. The information is disseminated by the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Georgia.
1642415355

A man died in a car accident near Telavi

A 35-year-old man died as a result of a car accident in Telavi municipality.
1642249072

In Batumi, a child was born dead

In the Batumi clinic "Bau" the child was born dead.
1642231018

Minor dies in Rustavi

In the 7th micro-district of the city of Rustavi (Eastern Georgia), a minor boy died.
1642061456

Georgian Interior Ministry seized a particularly large batch of "heroi...

R.A. born 1977, was detained by officers of the Main Directorate for Combating Illicit Drug Trafficking of the Main Directorate of the Criminal Police of the Ministry of Internal Affairs as a result of operational-search measures. He was arrested on charges of illegal acquisition and possession of drugs on a large scale.
1641910451

Three were injured in accident in Shida Kartli

A car accident occurred on the territory of Shida Kartli (Eastern Georgia), a minibus and a tow truck collided.
1641902171

Giorgi Menabde was found guilty of murder of David Saralidze

Giorgi Menabde was found guilty of the premeditated murder of David Saralidze. By the decision of Judge Valerian Bugianishvili, Menabde was sentenced to 10 years and 6 months in prison.
1641466578

26-year-old girl dies from carbon monoxide poisoning in Tbilisi

A 26-year-old girl died from carbon monoxide on Mihako Tsereteli Street in the Gldani district, Tbilisi.